返回列表 发帖

The 69 Sex Cover Up

Holy shit, I totally see a cult movie in the making here." --Pegritz "Boobies assistance a musical really much." --Lyssa, on Patti LaPone "If I shared data files, I'd be unsafe. Deep and abiding 'suck'." --Lyssa, on summertime in DC "Normally I would not be so overt about this - but in gentle of current functions, I you should not feel I can place this any other way. I imagine that the disparate warring factions associated in this mess all need to consider a hit off the bong and set on some goddamn Iron Butterfly in advance of they blow the entire world to smithereens." --Number Seven "I'm an odd particular person? I acquire offense at any end of the entire world that I did not have a individual hand in." --Hasufin "There you are. The globe we’re going toward, which I believe is a much better planet, keeps men and women on their toes, accountable, they will need to struggle for it and the types that do are fundamentally substantially far better off than they ended up before. If you believe artillery is beautiful." --Newck "It appears like a triumphal mind-set isn't going to have to have the real truth any for a longer period, just an unknown 'reliable source'." --The Wild Hunt "I'm sorry I defeat up your mother.

返回列表