返回列表 发帖

The 69 Sex Cover Up

Anyone who considers protocol unimportant has by no means dealt with a cat." --Robert Heinlein "Sometimes, paranoia can be valuable. He can go, but he'd superior be wondering about UDP the total time." --J- and C- "The church saves sinners, but science seeks to cease their manufacture." --Elbert Hubbard "Education is an admirable thing. If he won't tell you to stop and his erection would not flag, he's possible having fun with it. They thought the newsgroup was a fantastic notion. Greatful Dead tour for geeks." --Emmanuel Goldstein, on HOPE 2004 "If it would not mention the Amiga procedure, it is just propaganda." --thew "I for a person plan to suck up bigtime to any AI I can get in just shouting length of, so that perhaps when they choose to try to eat the planet I'll get very first dibs on a virtual environment created to spec with lots of spooky castles and gigantic killer robots below my comprehensive handle." --Nyarlathotep "If you are not able to be a good illustration, then you are going to just have to be a horrible warning." --Catherine Aird "Perhaps most incredibly, votaries of 'diversity' insist on complete conformity." --Tony Snow You are not a wonderful or unique snowflake -- but you could be if you received off your ass and led as a substitute of pursuing. "As the stars age, they reduce their glow.

返回列表