返回列表 发帖

The 69 Sex Cover Up

In
our present day to day associations, most of us apply the Golden
Rule all the time, or as significantly as we can. But I want to emphasize one particular fundamental point, that is, in the pursuit of your spiritual issues it isn't going to actually make any distinction whether or not you apply celibacy or indulge in sex and call it Tantric sexual intercourse. I denied myself sexual intercourse for 20-5 years pursuing non secular targets. They talked of achieving religious aims, enlightenment, or what have you, via sex, and termed it Tantric sex. UG: Yes, somebody requested me, "What do you have to say about him immediately after his death?" I reported that the environment has in no way found this kind of a pimp nor will it ever see a single in the upcoming. UG: What I want to say is that however, society, culture, or regardless of what you want to connect with it, has separated the intercourse action and set it on a distinctive stage, instead of managing it as a uncomplicated functioning of the living organism. Q: Without the establish up, devoid of the society, devoid of thought, there would even now be a sexual performing of the system, but there wouldn't be anybody to make a dilemma out of it? Even the Bible tale tells you that the lady is manufactured out of the rib of man.

返回列表